NEW Live Virtual Course: Thyroid Masterclass with Dr Ghazala Aziz-Scott
The Marion Gluck Training Academy is delighted to announce the launch of its new live, online accredited course ‘Thyroid Masterclass’ hosted via Zoom. The course has been developed specifically to the needs of practitioners looking for essential knowledge in treating thyroid disorders.
The course serves as both a standalone course for all practitioners, especially those who have already completed courses 1 & 2, to develop competence and confidence in diagnosing and treating patients with thyroid disorders.
It has become increasingly evident that there is a significant gap in thyroid knowledge in women’s health and hormones. The purpose of this course is to provide you with all of the very latest information on diagnosis and management across all licensed and unlicensed options.
The training provides a factual overview of thyroid function and health, enabling practitioners to understand the full picture of how to manage it.
By completing the course, you will gain an understanding of:
- Understand the anatomy and function of the thyroid gland
- Explain the function of all thyroid hormones
- Describe the conditions which lead to abnormal thyroid production
- Understand the synthesis of thyroid hormones and nutritional requirements for their production
- Demonstrate knowledge of all different thyroid medications available, both synthetic and desiccated
- Confidently evaluate thyroid disorders and treat/refer appropriately
Presented by Dr Ghazala Aziz-Scott, BHRT expert and Functional Medicine Doctor, who will explain the conventional treatment of thyroid disorders alongside alternative treatment options using natural desiccated thyroid and compounded synthetic options, as well as a functional medicine approach to treatment.
- Live, online training via Zoom
- CPD (3) points over 3 CPD hours
- A recording of the course will be made available for 30 days after the course.
Requirements to attend course
The course can be completed as a standalone course and all UK and overseas prescribing practitioners are welcome to register.