This training course provides health practitioners with an insight into bio-identical hormone replacement therapy using the proven ‘Marion Gluck Method’. It covers how to treat and manage common female hormone-related conditions, such as pre-menstrual syndrome, peri-menopause and menopause using bio-identical hormones.
By the end of this course you will:
- Understand the role and benefits of hormones
- Understand the difference between HRT and BHRT
- Understand the menstrual cycle and steroid pathways
- Be able to read and interpret hormone profiles
- Be able to diagnose and treat hormone-related conditions
- Have the knowledge to be able to build BHRT into your practice