NEW Live Virtual Course launched: Thyroid Masterclass
CPD accredited for 3 points
Date 17th June
The Marion Gluck Training Academy is delighted to announce the launch of its new virtual, accredited course ‘Thyroid Masterclass.’ The course has been developed specifically to the needs of practitioners looking for essential knowledge in treating thyroid disorders.
The course serves as a standalone course for all practitioners, especially those who have already completed courses 1 & 2 in BHRT, to develop competence and confidence in diagnosing and treating patients with thyroid disorders.
It has become increasingly evident that there is a significant gap in thyroid knowledge in women’s health and hormones. The purpose of this course is to provide you with all of the very latest information on diagnosis and management across all licensed and unlicensed options.The training provides a factual overview of thyroid function and health and includes real life case studies, enabling practitioners to understand the full picture of how to manage the various thyroid disorders.
This course has the following learning outcomes:
- Understand the anatomy and function of the thyroid gland
- Explain the function of all thyroid hormones
- Describe the conditions which lead to abnormal thyroid production
- Understand the synthesis of thyroid hormones and nutritional requirements for their production
- Demonstrate knowledge of all different thyroid medications available, both synthetic and desiccated
- Confidently evaluate thyroid disorders and treat/refer appropriately
Presented by Dr Ghazala Aziz-Scott, BHRT expert and Functional Medicine Doctor, who will explain the conventional treatment of thyroid disorders, alongside alternative treatment options using natural desiccated thyroid and synthetic options, as well as a functional medicine approach to treatment.
The course will be conducted virtually, via Zoom and a recording will be made available for 30 days after the course.
The course can be completed as a standalone course and all UK and overseas prescribing practitioners are welcome to register.